Saturday, August 23, 2008

Scrapbooking

Lately, I have been enjoying getting into digital scrapbooking. I have been designing blog headers for my friends and this is my first 12 x 12 scrapbook page. I'm hoping that with time my creative juices will flow and my pages will get better and better. This page represents what we did on Sunday afternoon in Lake Tahoe. I decided to try again, and below you will find what I did next. I think I like the second one best.

4 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

Very cute. Do you print these out and put them in a book, or are they just for your blog? I'm glad you have found such a great new hobby.
Lisa

Christy said...

Good scrapbooking. What a fun way to do it.

Melanie said...

Fantastic!!! You have got to show me how to do this!

CJensen said...

Great job on the scrapbook pages! So cute!